Genamet is a clinic management software. It lets you streamline all aspects of your clinic and provides in one place, all features that you would need while treating patients/clients. Genamet can also be used by professionals like counsellors, psychologists and therapists to manage their practice. The following are the key features of Genamet.
· You can set up a strong digital presence using Genamet, thus creating a strong online brand presence for your practice.
· Help patients book appointments, both online and offline. The online appointment plugin can be used by your patients / clients to book appointments. Appointments can be booked from the clinic by the front office upon receiving telephone request/in-person visits to the clinic.
· A powerful machine learning engine that reduces time for charting and improves accuracy of documentation.
· Teleconsulting feature allows for virtual video consultations.
· Doctors can obtain insights from their own patient visit data.
· Integrated Pharmacy software seamlessly integrated with Clinic Management Software supports Pharmacy operations
· Diet and Nutrition module helps doctors to advice appropriate diet to their patients.
· Genamet is an all in one Clinic Management Software that is secure, reliable and easy to use . It is so simple that it your clinic's digital presence and your digital clinic can be set up in 5 mins.
Genamet offers a number of convenient subscription plans for setting up your practice software. Choose a plan of your choice, we offer a 14-day free trial period. You can easily move from your trial plan to a paid plan.
Card details are not required for the free trial. Signing up can be very easy – your clinic management software can be setup in 4 easy steps.
Your current plan will be visible under the Billing section in your provider portal.
Upon receipt of your order, the services will be performed to you in accordance with the terms applicable to the services that you purchased. The nature of the services you purchased and the date of your purchase may impact the timing of the performance of the services. The services will be deemed to be successfully delivered to you upon the performance of the services
We thank you for your business and appreciate the fact that you have chosen to do business with us despite having a number of choices. Our goal is to always meet your expectations. If we do not meet your expectations, we would be happy to provide refunds as per details below.
If you are not happy with our service at any time during the first month of subscription, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concern within a reasonable period of time. If you are still not satisfied, we will offer you a full refund for your purchase and downgrade you to a 28 days free trial.
If you are not happy with our service at any time during the first 45 days of subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concern within a reasonable period of time. If you are still not satisfied, we will offer you a full refund for your purchase and downgrade you to a 28 days free trial.
During the course of your contract, if we remove or discontinue a particular functionality that was available when you signed up for the contract, please let us know immediately at email@example.com. We will be happy to offer you a pro-rated refund for the remainder of the contract if we have failed to address your concern to your fullest satisfaction.
Kindly note refunds are not applicable to suspended or terminated accounts.
Refunds are available to orders placed on www.genamet.com
You can upgrade your plan by clicking on the Upgrade option in the Billing section of your provider portal. You can then click on the Buy Now button of the selected plan.
·Please send a request to change your address in the invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Genamet account details.
· Absolutely. You can certainly upgrade to another plan while in the Trial period. Your subscriptions starts the day you make the payment.
The clinic name cannot be changed
We have many ways through which we provide support. You can access our support center where appropriate resources are available or simply contact us at email@example.com . We will connect with you over phone , video call or email to help resolve your query.
· Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a demo of Genamet clinic management software
No, you need to pay the applicable charges for the plan you are upgrading to. For instance, if you are on the Professional Trial Plan and want to upgrade to the Paid Premium Plan, you need to pay the charges for the Premium Plan only.
Yes, you can upgrade/downgrade to a new plan at any time during your subscription. Pro-rate charges will be applicable depending on the number of days left for the next billing date.
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. However the actual cancellation date will be the next monthly billing date. No refund will be paid as we cannot cancel immediately. You can continue to enjoy the features of your current plan until the next billing date.
Of course, you are not required to sign up for a paid subscription once your free trial has expired. We do however encourage you to make an informed decision as Genamet is a Clinic Management Software of choice for doctors and Healthcare professionals. All data collected during the trial period will be deleted in due course.
All your data will become available when you move from a Free plan to a Paid subscription.
Invoices are sent by email. In case you need them again, please send an email to email@example.com along with your Genamet account details.
· Trial plan allows 1 Doctor/Provider and the staff depending on the Plan type chosen for the Trial.
This can be done by selecting the country in the Edit Staff option. The currency will then be changed as per the country selected.
Even with the location selection for a country it should work- to check
We accept USD if you are from outside India and INR if you are from within India
No, you only pay for Subscription charges and Add-ons (for additional users)
At the end of your trial period, an invoice will be emailed to you for making a payment. You can use your Credit/Debit card and any other payment option provided for setting up your subscription. You can also directly make the payment through the Billing option in the Provider Portal after logging in.
· Your credits will be used in your next renewal/payment. We won’t charge your subscription fees to your Credit/Debit card till your credits are completely redeemed.
• Your invoice will be sent to your email once a payment is successful.
To change the billing date , write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write to email@example.com in case you would like to extend the Free Trial period.
You are billed monthly on the monthly billing date depending on the subscription plan you have chosen and the number of users. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have more questions about your billing.
· If you have not purchased any additional users with your annual plan, you can directly switch to the monthly plan. In case you have purchased additional users, please contact email@example.com
· Your account might be suspended if your trial period is over or if on a subscription plan, a subscription payment has been missed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your account suspension.
· If a subscription payment has been unsuccessful, then you will receive an email that the payment has been declined. Payment could be declined by the bank for a variety of reasons such as expired card used or authorization declined by the bank.
· This can be done while making the payment.
· Taxes are not included. You pay only for the plan.
The billing amount depends on the plan the customer has subscribed to and the length of time they are subscribed to it. In the usual scenario, the customer remains subscribed to the same plan and makes the recurring payments accordingly. But when the customer decides to switch plans or make other tweaks before the next billing date , the billing amount is calculated based on the number of days under a particular plan - in other words, on a proportional basis. This is what is known as prorated billing
· One subscription is support per tenant
No, Genamet does not have a Permanent Free Plan
· When trial days ends, you will receive a mail for making a payment for the plan you have chosen. In case you do not pay, subscription will be cancelled.
· You can login to your Provider portal account and access the Billing section to make payment for the plan that suits your requirement.
· Patient data is owned by the Provider.
This can be done by setting up your payment gateway. We will help you with your payment gateway integration development and setup. Send a mail to email@example.com if you need help with this requirement.
You can access the Billing section by logging into your Provider Portal. Once you choose a plan, you can safely enter your card details and address and make the payment. Once you make the payment, your plan will be activated in a few minutes.