Dr Shathish Kumar is a leading Interventional Cardiologist in Salem. He is well known for his strong patient focussed care.
- MBBS - Madras Medical College, Chennai, 2005
- M.D (Paediatrics) - Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur, 2010
- Fellowship in Paediatric Cardiology - Narayana Health, Bengaluru, 2013
- DNB (Cardiology) - G. Kuppusamy Naidu Memorial Hospital, Coimbatore, 2017
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, SKS Hospital, Salem, 2018 - Present
- Junior Consultant, Department of Cardiology, G. Kuppusamy Naidu Memorial Hospital, Coimbatore, 2017 -2018
- Assistant Professor in Department of Paediatrics, Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College, Pondicherry, 2010 – 2011